Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! God bless you all!
I am thankful for always having God in my heart.
I am thankful for my family and friends.
I am thankful for all the blessings that my family and I have received.
I am thankful for all the life experiences.
I am thankful for my health.
I am thankful for my job.
I am thankful for all the trials in my life.
I am thankful for all the success and failures in my life.
I am thankful for having peace of mind.
I am thankful for my happiness.
What are you thankful for?
Please SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel:https://www.youtube.com/c/josephinefdoroja
Exercise: Renegade Row with Push Ups
Target Muscles: Core, Arms, Chest, Back
Load: 10lb Dumbbells
– Get into a plank position with your hands shoulder-width apart, gripping on dumbbells.
– Feet slightly outside your shoulders.
– Maintain a neutral spine and hips square to the ground.
– Begin with a push-up.
– Drive your elbow back, pulling the dumbbell to your armpit.
– Slowly return it to the ground and repeat with the other side.
* Avoid twisting your hips when you are driving your elbow back
* Keep a neutral spine at all times